Header Ads

Holiday Hat Fail



somali cat with holiday hat

I’m not even sure what kind of holiday hat this is supposed to be. It’s not a Santa hat, and it’s not elfish enough to be an elf hat. All I know is it is a holiday fail hat. For one thing, it is too big. This would fit a 20-pound Maine coon much better than it fits me!

I know it looks semi-okay here, but just look at all the effort that went into making it work.

somali cat with ill fitting holiday hat

At least one ear kept disappearing into the vast inside of the hat.

somali cat with holiday hat slipping off

Or it wouldn’t stay on my head right and one (or more) ears would stick out.

holiday hat totally slipping off somali cat's head

Then it wouldn’t stay on my head at all. It was a lot of work to try to make this hat look decent!

somali cat in holiday hat sitting up for treats

Don’t worry, I got lots of treats to deal with this silly holiday hat!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.