Header Ads

New and Unique in My Zazzle Shop



Summer shares some new and unique items from her Zazzle shop.

My human added some new and unique items to my Zazzle shop! Like, she literally poured through the blank templates for things that you wouldn’t expect to find there. Then she snagged a couple of photos of me to put on spiral notebooks too. You can see them all below.

First she took the images from this Christmas card and put them on a flameless candle (because flameless is safer for kitties):

Then, keeping in the holiday spirit, she took a photo from my 2019 calendar and put it on a night light:

She also found out they made jigsaw puzzles, so she made one with a portrait of me:

And here are the two spiral notebooks:

If you want to see the rest of my items, including my 2020 calendar and Binga’s, you can see them at my Designercat shop!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.