Header Ads

Have a Safe and Happy New Year’s Eve



New-year-dont-drink-and-drive-cat

I’m not much of party girl, so New Year’s Eve has always been a quiet day of reflection for me. I look back over the past year, and set some intentions for the coming year.

Looking back over 2019 will be bittersweet. Up until September, it was a very good year for Allegra, Ruby and me. Then, of course, everything changed when Ruby got sick. As a result, I’m having a hard time letting go of this year – after all, it was the last year Ruby was with me in physical form.

My grief is too fresh and raw to get excited about the possibilities a new year holds. I’ve never been much of a planner. If 2019 has taught me anything, it’s that you need to treasure every moment you have with your loved ones, because you never know when it’s all going to change. And maybe that’s the only intention I need for 2020: live in the moment, and hold your loved ones close.

I wish you a safe and Happy New Year’s Eve and a very Happy New Year.

The post Have a Safe and Happy New Year’s Eve appeared first on The Conscious Cat.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.