Header Ads

More Holiday Outtakes



somali cat a little miffed about wearing Santa hat

We’re almost at the end of 2019 so these are the last outtakes you will see until next year! I didn’t want these to be left behind. Above, I look a little weary of posing with my endless supply of Santa hats.

somali cat with Santa hat falling off

You might not be able to tell, but I am wearing a Santa hat here… it just happened to slip off my head.

somali cat by cookies with tiny bit of tongue sticking out

Remember the last shot of my Christmas cookie post? My human was actually trying to get a photo of me with my tongue out. This one didn’t quite make it.

more holiday outtakes

I should have asked my human to delete the above photo altogether!

somali cat looking annoyed

I’m not sure what the deal was with this photo. I was anxiously waiting for my human to get dressed and give me and Boodie breakfast the other morning, but she decided to pick me up and take photos of me instead. You can tell what I thought of that!

I hope you enjoyed my last outtakes of 2019!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.