Header Ads

Holiday Outtakes



somali cat with malfunctioning holiday tree hat

I’ve been a little lax on the outtakes this month, but here are some for you! The Christmas witch hat had some issues. I have more hat malfunctions from that shoot, but this one was probably the best/ worst of the batch.

somali cat scratching ear in Christmas tree box

When my human was setting up the tree to decorate it, of course I had to jump in the box. I actually did some cute poses while I was in there (one of them is in my Instagram feed). But which one do you see here? The one of me scratching my ear!

somali cat holiday outtakes

This tongue out shot came from the evening I was helping my human decorate the tree.

somali cat wearing jingle bell collar with tongue out

If I’d known what was going to happen during my Santa visit, I would have stuck my tongue out at the dress I wound up wearing instead of this festive collar.

I hope you enjoyed my holiday outtakes!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.