Header Ads

Assembly (and Supervision) Required!



Somali cat with side table parts that need assembly

So this box came in the mail, and when my human opened up it, this pile of metal and stuff was inside. She said this is a side table, except it needed assembly. As you can tell by my facial expression, I had my doubts about that!

somali cat performs supervision on side table assembly

It’s a good thing I was there! After all, she needs my supervision. She is not allowed to assemble anything without help. Because who knows what disasters would happen without me there?

somali cat with partly finished side table

I was surprised that my human was able to put it together without using any four-letter words, or messing up any parts permanently!

somali cat looking at camera through partly assembled side table

Finally there was only one piece left to add!

somali cat posing by finished side table

Here it is all done! And… my human doesn’t like it! She says it looks way cheaper than it did in the photos, and what she thought was colored glass was some sort of particle board squares with a pattern glued on. She actually ordered two of them, but she’s sending the other one back. I guess that means less supervision for me.

somali cat sitting on completed side table

I will say, this side table is strong enough to hold a 7 lb. cat. I know because I tested it.

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.