Header Ads

A Christmas Gift… for ME?



somali cat with Christmas gift

I wasn’t expecting a Christmas gift at all this year, other than my Secret Paws presents. After all, my life is so full and I get things all year round. So I don’t really need or want anything! But when I got up this morning, there was a present under the tree for me.

The big present is mine. The little box was the only thing my human got this year, other than the book and soap in my Secret Paws package.

somali cat waiting for help to open her Christmas gift

I couldn’t wait to get it open!

somali cat looking into box full of tissue paper

Look at all that tissue paper! I’d better start digging through it.

somali cat digging through tissue paper in box

But once I started pawing through the tissue paper, it finally occurred to me…

somali cat happy that she got a box and tissue paper as Christmas gift

The box and tissue paper were the gift! My human remembered how bummed I was that she took the Medium sized Priority Mail box to use — so she picked up another one when she went to the post office!

happy somali cat in medium priority mail box

That was so thoughtful of her! And now I get to have a happy Boxing Day too!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.