Header Ads

How to Wrap a Cat for Christmas



How to Wrap a Cat for Christmas Caymus 2019 Floppycats

In 2014, I did a video of how to wrap a cat for Christmas after a popular YouTube video showed a lady wrapping her cat for Christmas.

The lighting on that video was poor, so I wanted to redo it. This is a joke and just something fun – I do not recommend you wrap your cat for Christmas – unless you think they’d enjoy it and have fun with it.

Not all cats are game for this.

Here’s the transcript from the video:

Hi, Floppycatters.

Today, I’m going to do a redo of the video that I did with Caymus, I think it was in 2014, where I wrapped him for Christmas.

So, the reason the whole thing in 2014 (How To Wrap A Cat For Christmas 101 – Ragdoll Cat Gets Christmas Wrapped for Christmas 2014) happened was because there’s a popular video on YouTube (Original How To Wrap A Cat For Christmas), or there was at that time, of a woman wrapping her cat for Christmas and so, it’s just kind of a fun YouTube thing.

So, here we go. What you need in order to wrap a cat for Christmas is wrapping paper, scissors and tape.

Alright, so first, you want a piece of wrapping paper that’s big enough to wrap around the cat, just like you would box.

So, we’ll put Caymus in the middle. See if he’ll lay down. I’ll link to the video of him in 2014. The lighting was terrible but he’s a pretty complacent, submissive cat.

I’m actually gonna do… Hi, he says get them scratches. Okay, if you can get the cat the lay down in the middle and then wrap his tail around, bring the backside up first and then bring the sides over. The thinner the paper, the easier it is to do.

This is kind of a thicker paper. Newy, I don’t wanna cut your tail so I’m gonna do that side first. All right, so we’ll wrap that under and tape it up. Now, for the front part, we want Camus’ head exposed.

We’re gonna cut around his head. You obviously wanna make sure you’re not gonna cut the cat. Otherwise this fun little project could turn into a visit to the emergency vet.

This is something that I would’ve definitely done growing up, with my cat, if I’d ever thought of it or known about it. So, you can fold the extra paper, as I’m doing now, and then just kinda bring that up.

Newy, what’s going on? Okay, New. What did I do to you again? Whatcha think, Newy? We could do a better job, but that’s basically the gist of it.

If your cat likes it, you’ve basically just made a little cat cave that they can hang out in underneath the Christmas tree that seems to match the other presents underneath the tree, although, maybe a lot more poorly wrapped.

So that, my friends, is how you wrap a cat for Christmas. Tell me in the comments below, have you ever wrapped your cat for Christmas? 

 

The post How to Wrap a Cat for Christmas appeared first on Floppycats.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.