Header Ads

Why Dinner Was Late



somali cat wondering why dinner was late

I was waiting in the kitchen for dinner when my human came in. But I didn’t get it right away!

somali cat checking out rolling pin

My human said she had to make some treats first. So I figured she was maybe going to make those chicken and spinach cat treats she had a recipe for. But I was wrong!

somali cat wondering why cookies aren't for her

They were cookies, all right — but they were for humans, not kitties! She made a batch for a Christmas Eve party she is going to. In case you are wondering about the skulls and heart and diamond shapes, those are the only cookie cutters she had. She only has like one small tree cookie cutter.

somali cat sniffing cookies

It’s a good thing the people having the party are rock ‘n’ roll humans who will probably like the skulls.

somali cat wanting her own treats

So that is why dinner was late! At least my human fed me and Boodie before she did the dishes.

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.