Header Ads

We Believe



Hi guys. Well, it won’t be long now. Santa Paws is coming soon. I’m sure he’s gassing up the ol’ sleigh right now and making sure those reindeer are ready to fly.

We Believe in Santa Paws

I wrote a letter to Santa…and I thought I’d share it with all of you.

Dear Santa Paws,

How are you? Busy, I’m sure. Good thing you have all those elves working for you.

Despite what you may have seen or heard, I have been a very good boy this year. Those “bad” things I’m accused of doing…they’re all blown way out of proportion. But that’s okay. I’m not asking you to bring me anything. All I want for Christmas is for all the homeless animals in the world to find homes…where they are safe and warm…and they have lots of food to eat…and they are happy. Like me.

I know this is a tall order, Santa…but you can do it. We believe.

Oh, and I know I said you don’t have to bring me anything…but I wouldn’t mind a new nip nanner if you have room on your sleigh for one. That is all.

Love and purrs…
Your pal,
Ernie

I hope my letter gets to Santa Paws in time. Merry Christmas, guys!



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/2sTrCPu
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.