Header Ads

Last Bath of the Decade



It's the last bath of the decade, as Summer says goodbye to 2019.

Yep, I had to have one more bath before the end of the year. Which I imagine means I’m doing a photo session or something in the next day or two. I may not look happy, but note that my tail is up. Which means I can’t be that bummed out about it.

somali cat getting rinsed off

Also, I mostly just let my human shampoo me and rinse me off without complaint. Here, she has an extra hand free to take a photo of my rinse off. I didn’t even think of running away. That’s ’cause the best part is the end.

somali cat getting towel dried after bath

Things definitely start to improve once I get toweled off.

somali cat, halfway through bath, waiting for treat

About halfway through the blow dry, I get treats for being such a good kitty! So not being what my human refers to as a “PITA” pays off.

somali cat getting tail fluffed out after the bath

I like it when my tail gets fluffed out… it usually happens right after my favorite part of being groomed.

somali cat after being bathed and groomed

And… I’m done! My last bath of the decade turned out pretty well.

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.