Header Ads

Starting My Advent Calendar!



somali cat with her Trader Joe's cat advent calendar

It’s December 1, and you know what that means, right? I get to start opening up the windows on my Trader Joe’s cat advent calendar! I’m very excited. I’ve been waiting since the day it arrived.

somali cat with paw on day 1 of advent calendar

My human keeps my claws neatly trimmed so I couldn’t open the Day 1 window by myself. Fortunately my human doesn’t trim hers as short.

somali cat with advent calendar open window

Now it’s time for the big reveal!

somali cat sniffing cat treats from advent calendar

There are two cat treats! That means one for me and one for Boodie. They are actually pretty big (if you are a little cat like me), so my human broke them up.

somali cat doing tricks for treat

I had to do tricks for my treat. Of course.

somali cat ringing bell for treat

I even rang my bell! (Boodie didn’t have to do anything.) So this is going to be me for 23 more days!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.