Header Ads

Paws Up for My Secret Paw!



somali cat with secret paw box

My Secret Paws gifts arrived over the weekend, and I was quite excited! In case you don’t know what this is, the cat blogging community does a “Secret Santa” sort of gift exchange every year, only it’s called Secret Paws. We have different partners each year, both for giving and receiving.

somali cat with card from secret paw

This year, I got a package from the critters from Broken Teepee — kitties Sherpa and Harry, bunny Cappuccino, a variety of ducks and chickens, plus the human in charge of the blog! They all live on a farm in Montana.

Somali cat looking at secret paws gifts

Look at all the presents here! It’s pretty awesome, especially considering that my human and I agreed not to give each other gifts this year.

somali cat licking catnip toy

Right on top was this awesome catnip fish. I gave it a bunch of licks before my human handed it over to Boodie. Mainly because I know she’ll drool all over it. I mean Boodie, not my human.

cat toys from secret paw package

There were more toys too — appropriately, a bunny, a chick and a duck! The bunny bears quite a resemblance to Cappuccino. Plus a tube of primo catnip.

somali cat and rag doll mix with cat treats

And look who showed up… just in time to check out the treats! We got two huge bags of freeze dried chicken! Like, really huge! And yes, we got some right away.

somali cat paws with goat milk soap

My human got a bar of goat’s milk soap. They used to have goats on the farm, and they still have some of their awesome soap.

somali cat with Mr. Waffles Loves Design book

She also got this book, Mr. Waffles Loves Design, featuring one of the cats I follow on Instagram.

somali cat in Priority Mail box, with Secret Paws gifts

Thank you to everyone at Broken Teepee for these fun gifts! My human was also excited about the box because she needed one exactly this size so we could send our Secret Paws gifts to our recipient! This saves her a trip to the post office.

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.