Header Ads

Where She Was When She Was Photographing Me



Summer reveals where her human was when she was photographing her watching birds.

When I showed you where I like to watch birds not too long ago, some of you wondered where my human was when she was photographing me. Today, I’m going to show you the spot!

somali cat standing next to concrete stairs

She was on the stairs to the left of me, leaning over with the camera. And see that blue arrow? It’s pointing to where I like to sit.

somali cat by concrete stairs

It’s not the most dangerous spot she’s ever taken pictures (that would have been the mosh pit at a Cro Mags show in the 1980s). But it’s not the safest either. While I’m out here, I think I’ll find a new bird watching spot.

somali cat in little archway

I choose the little archway with the blue arrow.

somali cat making happy paws

Don’t worry, my human cleared away the cobwebs and made sure there are no dangerous spiders up here. So it’s perfectly safe. Right?

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.