Header Ads

My Pro Photo Shoot!



Summer does a pro photo shoot for an online company.

I did a pro photo shoot recently for a company! The photographer, Charlie Nunn, found me on Instagram a couple of months ago, and his people got in touch with my people (meaning my human). Next thing I knew, I got a bath and was whisked off to somewhere in the San Fernando Valley. The shoot was for litterbox.com

somali cat posing with catnip and cat toy

It was a house with a room that had a photo studio. Kind of like mine, only bigger and with better lights. Plus the photographer had what my human referred to as “real cameras.”

somali cat model tasting catnip

They did a bunch of set ups with me. I had my own stylist (who happened to be my human), keeping me combed and fluffed out.

somali cat model checking out toy

I’ve been photographed in a studio setting, like, a billion times already, even though my studio is a lot smaller. So I took it all in stride. It was my space to explore and pose, so I took advantage of that.

somali cat modeling with litter box furniture

I also got to pose with this big litter box cabinet.

somali cat posing in front of litter robot inside litter box cabinet

No, I didn’t get to keep it (my human said we wouldn’t have had any room anyhow). But I enjoyed posing with it. If you want to see more photos of me with the cabinet, they’re on this page. (You may want to scroll down for a surprise photo of me!)

The photographer was really impressed by me! He said I was a pro, which of course I am. They liked me so much, they had me back to pose for a food company! When I get the photos from that one, I’ll share them too.

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.