Header Ads

How to Wrap a Ragdoll Cat for Christmas 🎄 featuring my Mom



In 2014, I did a video of how to wrap a cat for Christmas after a popular YouTube – Original How To Wrap A Cat For Christmas  – video showed a lady wrapping her cat for Christmas.

The lighting on our How To Wrap A Cat For Christmas 101 – Ragdoll Cat Gets Christmas Wrapped for Christmas 2014 video was poor, so I wanted to redo it – and do a version with my mom.

Here’s the one that features my mom, who taught me how to wrap presents.

This is a joke and just something fun – I do not recommend you wrap your cat for Christmas – unless you think they’d enjoy it and have fun with it. Not all cats are game for this.

If you are seriously looking for ideas on how to wrap a cat for Christmas – I share in this video how my mom gave us Ragdoll kittens for Christmas 1989.  She got one of those boxes that copy paper or computer paper comes in. 

You know the ones, with a lid – but they are cardboard.  She wrapped the lid and the bottom separately.  She then, put a bow on the top of the box.  So when she put the lid on the bottom – it looked like a wrapped present.  

It ended up being great because we were able to remove the lid of the box quickly and see what was inside.  Of course, you would never want to keep kittens or any cat in an enclosed box for more than a minute or two.  Always with the safety of the cat first and foremost.

No cat was harmed in the making of this video.

Have you ever needed wrap a cat for a present?  How did you go about wrapping?

 

The post How to Wrap a Ragdoll Cat for Christmas 🎄 featuring my Mom appeared first on Floppycats.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.