Header Ads

Christmas Witch



somali cat with christmas witch hat

My human is always buying these headband fascinators, and removing the fascinator and making hats of them for me. This is the latest one. I think it is supposed to be a Christmas tree, but it looks more like a Christmas witch hat to me.

somali cat with Christmas hat wardrobe malfunction

It took a few tries to get the hat on just right. We had to deal with a wardrobe malfunction.

somali cat suffering another wardrobe malfunction

Make that several malfunctions.

somali cat wearing Christmas witch hat

Once we got it on right, it looked okay. But I was still not sure whether I was supposed to be a witch or a Christmas tree stand. Oh! There was one cool thing about the hat, which I think was what inspired my human to get it.

somali cat in dark with hat lit up

It lights up and flashes! In fact, it touted having three different speeds. My human shot some video for an Instagram Story.

somali cat not sorry that hat lights broke

Unfortunately, near the end of the photo session, the lights stopped working. As you can tell, I was not terribly torn up about that development.

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.