Header Ads

Boss Cat



somali cat wearing gray and red sweatshirt

Recently my breeder gave my human a box full of things for me. One of them was that mouse outfit you saw not that long ago. Another is this sweatshirt. You may wonder why she would get me something that’s not as glamorous as my usual outfits. I will turn around so you can see.

Somali cat wearing boss cat sweatshirt

See? There is a message for my human on the back! In case she forgets who I am.

somali cat being a boss

Now this way, nobody can ever forget who the boss is around here! Although I think maybe I would prefer a nice, feminine necklace that said “The Boss.”

boss cat ringing bell for service

So now when I need service I am going to ring for it, not the other way around. After all, I am the boss cat!

putting a cat treat in pocket of boss sweatshirt

And the other cool thing about the sweatshirt is it has a pocket for my cat treats. And maybe a credit card!

boss cat wondering how she is going to reach for the treat

The only problem is I still haven’t figured out how to reach for the treat when I want it.

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.