Header Ads

Sending Off My Secret Paws Presents



somali cat getting ready to wrap and pack her presents for her secret paws

You saw the presents I got yesterday from my Secret Paws pals who got my name. Now it’s time for me to send off my presents to the kitty family whose name I was given! My human got the wrapping and tissue paper from upstairs and we are ready!

somali cat checking out Secret Paws presents

First I needed to make sure everything was in order. Oddly, I have no clue where my human was hiding the gifts. They just suddenly appeared when we needed them.

somali cat in shipping box for gifts

I couldn’t show you all the wrapping because this Secret Paws family actually reads my blog regularly! So I only wanted a hint or two of what’s going to them. Look at all these presents! I bet they won’t be able to fit in this box and I’ll get to keep it!

somali cat with box of Secret Paws goodies

Darn. They all fit. Like, it was a perfect fit. Maybe I should have my human pick me up a medium flat rate Priority Mail box when she drops off this one. Of course, one thing is missing — the card! So my human had to go upstairs again.

somali cat rubbing on Christmas card

She picked out this one with Sparkle on the front because it has a funny and appropriate sentiment on the inside. Also because we ran out of Binga cards.

Because my human’s car is being repaired and she won’t get it back until late today at the earliest, the package is going out Thursday. But it should still get there in time for Christmas!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.