Header Ads

Will Work for Treats



Summer proves she will work for treats - and work hard too!

I almost wanted to title this blog post something else, since you already know this. I will work for treats all the time. You see it in most of my blog posts and videos! But on this day I felt like I had to work extra hard!

somali cat trying to look cute

I mean, seriously hard! Apparently this cute “treat face” wasn’t good enough.

somali cat giving the cute head tilt look

So I pulled out the big one: my head tilt! You’d think this would have earned me my treat.

somali cat giving a high five

But no! I had to give her a high five too.

somali cat finally gets treat

And finally, finally she doles out a treat. Tell me, do you think I work too hard for treats? Or does all this work help me keep my girlish 7-lb. figure? I mean, those treats aren’t calorie-free! I do need to burn them off.

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.