Header Ads

It’s Summer! The Season… and Also Me



Somali cat posing with a Welcome Summer sign

Yay, it’s my favorite time of year! I love summer, because it is named after me! I have proof:

  • Summer is the sunny, happy time of year. And I am sunny and happy!
  • Humans like to go out and get tans that are approximately the same color of my fur.
  • Because summer is hot, people like to find ways to keep cool… and I am one cool kitty!
  • Summer is when people like to have vacations, and my life is pretty much a permanent vacation.

See? I told you! And okay, even if summer might not totally be named after me, it still suits me.

somali cat in a sun puddle in turret

Summer is when the turret is the sunniest in the late afternoon. It’s the perfect place to catch some rays.

somali cat outside on a leash

I get to go outside on my leash lots more!

close up of somali cat

And there are lots more natural light photo ops!

So I say welcome to summer… I think it’s the best time of year!

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.