Header Ads

Easy E’s Tunnel Selfie on Sunday



Hey guys. Y’know, I like to get creative with my selfie and not do the typical ones you always see. So today for Selfie Sunday, I took one using my tunnel. I put the camera at one end…set the selfie-timer…and then sat at the other end.

Cat in his tunnel

And voila! Me looking through my tunnel! You can see a few of my toys that like to hide in there. I’ll get them out later.

Yeah, it may not be the best picture from a focus and exposure standpoint, but I think it came out kinda interesting. What do you think?

I’m pawticipating in The Cat on My Head Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. To join the hop or to see other fun selfies, click HERE.



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/2NOelPD
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.