Header Ads

Modeling My 80s Dress



Summer models her 80s dress, and shows it off a little more.

Yesterday, at my Cat World Domination Day party, some of you said you wanted to see more of my 80s dress. So I’m doing a special modeling session so you can!

somali cat goofing off during modeling session

I will confess, I did goof off a little. I think I was still recovering a bit from the party!

somali cat modeling the back of the 80s dress

Some of you wanted to see the back, so here you go! There were several details you didn’t see yesterday, like the crystal crown, and the little polka dot bow in the back, right before the ruffles start.

somali cat side view of dress

Here’s a side view. The flouncy skirt is very fun! In case you are wondering where it came from, it is actually a hand me down from Coco the Couture Cat! I’ve only worn it a couple of times because I couldn’t find the right opportunity. It’s not a red carpet or formal style dress, but it’s not just any old party dress either. When I came up with the idea for the 80s party, it was obvious that this was the perfect dress.

somali cat wearing pink heart sunglasses with 80s dress

Plus it totally goes with my favorite sunglasses!

somali cat giving High Five in 80s dress

I think this dress deserves a high five, don’t you?

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.