Header Ads

Easy E’s Dad’s Day and Selfie Sunday



Hey guys! Today’s a special day. What’s so special about it? It’s Father’s Day! And I wanna wish ALL the dads out there…’specially our Dad-guy and all the other Cat Daddies…a Happy Dad’s Day!

Cat getting petted

Why do I love the Dad-guy so much? Lemme tell you why…

  • He gives the best head scritches. The mom thinks she gives the best scritches…but I’ll just let her keep thinking that though me and the dad know better.
  • He lets me get away with stuff the mom never lets me get away with…like getting up on the kitchen counters. He never makes me get down like the mom does.
  • He gives me treats and foods the mom never would let me eat. Like one time he gave me KFC and it was deee-lish!

I like hanging out with him…just us guys.

Ernie up close

It’s also Selfie Sunday…and here’s my special selfie for all the Cat Daddies out there! Thanks for sharing your hearts and homes with your kitty family members.

I’m pawticipating in The Cat on My Head Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. To join the hop or to see other fun selfies, click HERE.



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/3hMo9ah
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.