Header Ads

Cat World Domination Day Outtakes



Summer shares some funny outtakes from Cat World Domination Day.

These outtakes from Cat World Domination Day are pretty hilarious! Starting with this one. Can you see my green grasshopper mustache?

somali cat with tongue out in front of green

Here I am with my tongue out again! I look totally high. And if you look closely, you can see a speck of green on my cheek fur.

somali cat in awkward outtake pose

You can totally tell I’m trying to let my human know not to take the shot yet! And yet, she went ahead and did anyway.

somali cat walking off photo set

My human kept messing with the Sleepypod carriers, moving them around and such, so I decided to leave until she figured it out.

Somali cat with glasses falling off

Back in the party room, the outtakes kept on coming, this time with extra added sunglasses.

totally ridiculous outtake with somali cat, sunglasses, a dress and a photo prop

It will be hard to outdo this outtake. I’m already calling it for the outtake-iest outtake for 2020!

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.