Header Ads

Outside Outtakes



All of Summer's outtakes shots today were taken outside.

All of today’s outtakes are taken from outside photo sessions. I’m kind of glad about that because it means I’ve been spending quality time outside. I’m not so glad about most of these photos, however! Above, my human was probably trying to get me to raise my paw, and as you can see, I was cooperating. Still, she took the photo at the wrong time.

somali cat sitting up outtake

More bad timing on my human’s behalf. Here I was sitting up. I was being very good and doing what was requested of me. Only to have the resulting photo look like this.

another bad photo of a somali cat trying to sit up

And as if once wasn’t bad enough, she messed it up again just a couple of days later.

somali cat looking demented as she asks for treats

We all know how much I love treats. But I still wish my human wouldn’t take photos of me looking like a demented treat freak.

somali cat with airplane ears

This blog post gets my rare airplane ears of doom.

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.