Header Ads

Hanging Out in the Sunroom



Hey you guys. Not only have I been spending more time on the tall cat tree…you saw me there yesterday…lately I’ve been hanging out in our sunroom…3 season room…whatever you wanna call it.

Cat sitting on couch

The mom finally cleared out all the cobwebs so it’s habitable once again. It gets the afternoon sun so the room warms up real nice and there’s lots of sunpuddles to nap in. Purrfect for a cat like me.

Cat looking out door

I get to check out what’s going on outside. Those sparrows still have their nest and they’ve been protecting it, but they don’t seem as bad with the dive bombing as they were last year. They sure make a lot of noise, though. They sit up on the roof and chirp chirp chirp. It’s a miracle I can sleep with all that noise.

I got so tired of watching I plopped down in the huge sunpuddle.

Cat laying in sun

But I soon discovered that sunpuddle or not…the hard floor wasn’t exactly the most comfortable spot. So I stole the mom’s ottoman.

Cat lying on ottoman

I mean, why should her feet get to enjoy the sun, right? They’re just feet. I rest my case…along with all of me.

I know at first I was a little reluctant to hang out in here but I’ve quickly learned that this sunroom is the place to be!



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/3fw6TV7
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.