Header Ads

Forgotten Cat Dress Modeling – on Video!



Summer shares a video of her modeling some forgotten dresses

Remember about a month ago I modeled some forgotten cat dresses for you? Well, there was also video, and my human finally got around to editing it together for you! She had some problems with it because the iPhone kept changing the color temperature and the clips looked radically different. Some of the takes looked more bluish-pink, and others were more salmon. Sometimes it would change in the middle of a take. It’s not perfect, but it’s a lot better than it was! And of course, she stumbles all over her words and needed to fix that too.

somali cat in pretty party dress

Also, I hear that she said a couple snarky things about me in her narrative. But I’ll let you find out for yourself. The video is below.

Remember to Like the video and Subscribe to my YouTube channel! This video actually had a premier last night, and I sat in when it went live. When videos premiere and you are there, I’m available to chat and answer questions!

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.