Header Ads

Funday Outtakes



It's Funday at Summer's house, and she's sharing some outtakes from recent photo shoots.

It’s Funday at my house, and I have some outtakes to share with you today! Starting off with this one from the day I got a turkey tendon in the turret. I forgot to share this particular face, for some odd reason.

somali cat in sleepypod with tongue out

I must have been having something tasty when I was doing my outside photo session a couple of days ago. In fact, I’m positive I was!

somali cat waving paw for a treat

Speaking of treats (because that’s what we were speaking about, right?), here I am, being impatient because my human was doling them out too slowly.

somali cat rubbing on alcove

If you were wondering if I was rubbing on the alcoves in the last photo of my post the other day… you were right.

somali cat looking fierce

This session produced lots of awesome photos (including the one announcing Cat World Domination Day). This, however, wasn’t one of them.

somali cat looking cross eyed at toy

Lastly… yes, my human pulled out that silly toy again during the evening I was getting frisky. And while it made me go cross-eyed, it still didn’t impress me all that much.

I hope you enjoyed these outtakes! Do you have a favorite? Let me know in the comments.

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.