Header Ads

Easy E’s Up High Selfie on Sunday



Hi guys! Can you guess where I’m at right now? If you guessed on top of my tall cat tree, you’d be right!

Ernie on his cat tree

I’ve been spending more time up here…mostly napping. The cat tree is in the living room where there’s no noisy TV and other stuff going on…so it’s quiet and I’m less likely to be bothered…though the mom does check on me more than I want her to. She just can’t seem to leave me alone. Sheesh. Thank cod this tree is 6 feet tall so she can’t reach me all that easily.

Ernie's selfie on the cat tree

Oh, before I forget…here’s my selfie for today.

But there is one thing I keep forgetting once I’m up here.

Ernie on his cat tree

It’s a long way down!

I’m pawticipating in The Cat on My Head Sunday Selfies Blog Hop. To join the hop or to see other fun selfies, click HERE.



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/2YxXNQH
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.