Header Ads

What Should I Wear to Meet Santa? Poll!



somali cat can't decide what to wear to meet Santa

Look at all the holiday outfits I’ve accumulated over the years! This storage box is overflowing! I’m supposed to meet Santa on Sunday, and I have no idea which outfit to wear. I’m going to put on the most likely things, and you tell me!

somali cat wearing elf outfit and not thrilled about it

Well, I’ve nixed this one already. Even though I’m not mad, it squishes down my ears and makes me look like I am! And it’s annoying to wear, so maybe I am not-so-thrilled about it anyhow. This one will not be in the poll.

somali cat in red scarf and Santa hat

Maybe I should go simple, with just a hat and scarf. This hat is one of the few that is pretty comfortable to wear.

somali cat with different hat angle

Plus I can wear it a couple of different ways.

somali cat wearing Santa Baby dress with pom poms

There’s always my old standard, my Santa Baby dress with the pom poms. I’d worry that maybe Santa would recognize it from previous visits… but I get the sneaking suspicion that I’m not always seeing the same Santa. Hmmm…

somali cat wearing Santa Baby dress with red bow

But I also have a second Santa Baby dress! This one is a little more subtle on the festive vibe, though. And it has a flouncy skirt.

somali cat in red santa dress with pom poms

And I have another Santa-y dress with pom poms and no “Santa Baby” on the back.

somali cat wearing a festive holiday collar with jingle bells

Or maybe I could go really simple and just wear this festive jingle bell collar?

So what do you think? Vote below and let me know! Have more suggestions? Tell me in the comments!

Note: There is a poll embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post's poll.
* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.