Header Ads

What Kind of Santa Visit Was This?



somali cat ready for her Santa visit

This was the strangest Santa visit I ever had! I do want to say that I followed the poll results and wore the outfit that won — my Santa Baby dress with the sparkly bow. So you guys can take the blame for what happened next.

somali cat sees dresses for sale just like the one she is wearing

They were selling my dress! Even though my human got it last year. It was in several different places throughout the store, increasing my embarrassment even more.

somali cat being ignored by the parakeets

We had some shopping to do first, so my human let me look at the parakeets. They totally ignored me… like they always do.

somali cat reluctant to wear dress for Santa visit

Finally it was time to see Santa. In the dress that was on sale all over the store. How humiliating!

somali cat with female Santa

What was really odd was Santa was a girl! At least she was nice and agreed to sit on the pet beds with me so I didn’t have to try to sit in her tiny lap. Incidentally, the backdrop we sat in front of was green. I’m not sure what kind of trickery went into making the background you see here. My human said the backdrop was a “green screen,” but I’m not sure how that translates into a night sky.

somali cat feeling dubious about Santa visit

In all, this was a really weird Santa visit.

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.