Header Ads

Waffles and His Santa Spreadsheet



Today's blog post is a few years old...just look how much of a youngster Waffles is! But it's one that always makes Glogirly giggle. And since we're less than a month away from SANTA, we couldn't resist sharing it again.

WAFFLES:  I'm ready for Santa, Boss. Emailed him my spreadsheet and everything.


KATIE:  Email? Spreadsheet?


WAFFLES:  Duh, Boss. Santa's gone digital, you know. I need to facetime him and make sure he has my list.

KATIE:  Waffles, I think you're overlooking what Christmas is all about. It's about giving, not receiving. 

WAFFLES:  I know, Boss. That's why I GAVE Santa my list.



Oh, Waffles...





Despite the fact that Waffles has likely appeared on Santa's naughty list multiple times throughout the year, he scores points every single day with his happy, silly, and loving purr-sonality.

Katie loves giving and receiving love too. She's just a little more ladylike about it. And prefers to do it without wearing a silly red coat.




No comments

Powered by Blogger.