Header Ads

Portland Trip Extras



somali cat at the airport, waiting to board

I had a lot of extra photos from my Portland trip, and Monday was kind of a long travel day, so I thought I’d share these with you. The photo above was at the Burbank airport when we were waiting to board. Clearly I was getting just a bit impatient.

somali cat amazed by truck on the road

A couple of you were wondering about the weird truck back end in my post about my trip up. You can see it in full here. And you can also see I was pretty awed by it!

somali cat in pink hat and sweater, admiring self in mirror

I don’t know why this photo didn’t make it into my series of mirror shots. It looks like I’m admiring myself.

somali cat in pink heart sun glasses and a pink boa

I wear the boa and sunglasses at, like, every show I’m at! Which is why it didn’t appear in yesterday’s post. But it is always a hit when I put them on.

somali cat wearing necklace, waiting for treat

My human thought the perspective from this angle, and how big my head looked was kind of fun. So she tempted me with treats until she got a photo she liked.

somali cat checking out chocolate dessert

This is from the Portland airport, when we were waiting to board. My human got some lunch… and this chocolate dessert. I wanted some! But no, I did not get a taste.

somali cat waiting to board plane

Can you tell I am tired here, and glad to be on my way home?

I hope you enjoyed my extra photos!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.