Header Ads

Outtake Faces



somali cat making strange faces during a photo shoot

My outtakes today are all about the faces! I like to think I’m probably chewing on a treat and not having a temper tantrum here.

somali cat not happy with holiday hat

When I was doing the Trader Joe’s Advent Calendar reveal, my human tried it with that holiday hat on at first. She figured out right away that combining the two elements was not going to work.

somali cat looking sketchy while wearing holiday hat

I don’t think I as plotting anything in this photo… who knows?

somali cat with ill fitting Santa hat

That holiday hat may have been a fail, but this Santa hat wasn’t even a starter!

therapy cat making face at hospital

I look like I may have had some complaints during one of my therapy cat visits! But I think my human just grabbed a bad photo of me.

therapy cat looking at games in hospital activity room

And instead of my face, here you have my back end! I was examining some games in an activity room while waiting for patients. I guess this signifies the end of this week’s outtakes!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.