Header Ads

Mirror Images



somali cat in pink sweater and knit cap in hotel room

A lot of you liked my look in this sweater in hat yesterday! But while everyone else was admiring me, my human was noticing something else: my reflections in the mirrors. She decided to play with them. Here are the results.

somali cat in knit hat, with mirror

Sadly, the best photo in this series had my human’s hand holding the mirror, but there were some pretty awesome runners up.

another take of somali cat mirror images

By this photo, I was getting the hang of it.

somali cat looking at self in mirror

In fact, I started to cop an attitude with myself.

somali cat suspicious of mirror kitty

In fact, I was getting pretty suspicious of that mirror kitty! I mean, why was my human spending so much time focusing on her anyway?

somali cat mirror images, from another angle

We also tried another angle that was all mirror images. I hope you enjoyed them!

* * *

See all of Summer’s merch at her Designercat Shop, available on Zazzle.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.