Header Ads

Remembering Ruby: That Time When the Girls Went Fishing



cat-fish-tent

As I’m mourning my beautiful little girl, the memories keep flooding in. I still miss her terribly every day, and memories are sometimes comforting, sometimes painful, but that’s as it should be when you’re grieving a loss. One of the things I miss a lot is “writing” the spirited exchanges Allegra and Ruby had on occasion, so I thought I’d share one today.

Allegra and Ruby were very excited when we received the Gone Fishin’ Cat Tent from Triple T Studios, and they decided right away that they would go on a fishing trip.

Read Girls Gone Fishin’ for the full story of their adventure.

contribute banner ad

The post Remembering Ruby: That Time When the Girls Went Fishing appeared first on The Conscious Cat.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.