Header Ads

Allegra’s World: It’s My 11th Birthday



Allegra-11th-birthday

Hi everyone, it’s Allegra! I’m eleven years old today!

Mom says she can’t believe how fast time goes by. When she looks at me she still sees the seven-month-old kitten she brought home more than ten years ago. The photo below shows me a few days after I came home.

tortoiseshell-cat-allegra

This birthday is bittersweet for Mom and me. It’s my first birthday without my little sister. I know Mom is going to make this day special for me, and we’ll have a piece of tuna cake and remember Ruby together. Well, I will have tuna cake, anyway. Maybe Mom will pass…. More tuna cake for me!

contribute banner ad

The post Allegra’s World: It’s My 11th Birthday is copyrighted by The Conscious Cat. Republishing this content is prohibited under the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA.) Violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.