Header Ads

My Favorite Bow Tie on Bow Tie Day



It's National Bow Tie Day, and Summer is wearing her favorite bow tie

Happy National Bow Tie Day! I was going to have a whole post about the new way I have to wear my favorite bow tie. But you get to see it in action in the video below instead. I will show the bow tie to you first, however.

somali cat wearing a red striped bow tie

It’s my candy striper bow tie! And I bet you know why it’s my favorite.

somali cat on the job as a therapy cat

Because I sometimes wear it on my therapy cat visits. I really miss going, a lot. Anyhow, the rest of what I was going to post is in the 2-minute video below. The video was actually a last minute-thought, shot hours before this post got written! My human edited it and added music in record time.

If you enjoyed it, please give it a Like on YouTube, and Subscribe to my channel!

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.