Header Ads

Bunny and Bird TV



Hi guys! I bet you’re all wondering what I’m staring at down there on our deck. Anyone wanna take a guess? C’mon…take a guess. Okay…I’ll tell you.

black cat looking out window

It’s this bunny rabbit! And I’m really surprised he’s on our deck.

bunny rabbit on deck

Y’see…our deck sits up kinda high…there’s about 6 steps that rabbit would have had to hop up to get up there. But I know he’s looking for something to eat and I bet those flowers look pretty tasty to him.

Hey…I’ve got an update on the swallows for you. Remember I told you they had built a nest on top of an unused speaker on our deck? Well, there’s 2 baby swallows in that nest now. You can see them here.

baby swallows in nest

Actually, they look almost full grown…like they’re ready to fly the coop soon. And look at the mess they’ve made of that speaker! The mom will have some cleaning to do when they finally leave.

Wait! Stop the presses! There’s actually 3 babies in the nest! The mom was able to take a video of the mom feeding them…sorry…not the best quality because she says it’s hard to get a good angle of the nest. And she saw 3 babies!

If you watch it ‘til the end, you’ll see the third one poke its head out.

pawprints



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/2EpwGAV
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.