Header Ads

My Photogenic Outing



Summer's most recent outing in the front yard features some of her most photogenic settings.

We had a heat wave for something like ten days! With temperatures in the upper 90s and beyond, I couldn’t go out, even late in the day. So both my human and I were relieved when the heat finally broke. It’s now cool enough for me to enjoy going outside again.

somali cat with cool sun flare in background

Even the light cooperated with me. I got a cool solar flare looking over my shoulder.

somali cat with bokeh in the background

And I got some background bokeh too!

somali cat on leash in front yard

It felt so good to walk barefoot in the grass. Of course, I’m always barefoot anyhow.

somali cat smelling the late afternoon air

I can smell fall coming already. Although my human says there is usually at least one more big heat wave before that happens. Maybe even as soon as Labor Day.

somali cat dancing on the steps

Do you ever feel like dancing when you are outside? because that is how I felt!

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.