Header Ads

Double Rainbow (Yeowww! Catnip Rainbow, That Is!)



What's better than a Yeowww! catnip rainbow? A double rainbow, of course.

I really do love my Yeowww! catnip rainbow. I start most of my mornings with it. My human says I “wake and bake,” whatever that means.

somali cat playing with catnip rainbow

You guys can keep your catnip bananas. I’ll take my rainbow any day.

somali cat with catnip rainbow at her feet

In fact, there’s only one thing better than my Yeowww! catnip rainbow.

somali cat with two Yeowww catnip rainbows

Two Yeowww! catnip rainbows! My human found a second one hiding somewhere and pulled it out. It’s not new, but it’s not as used as my usual one.

somali cat confused by two catnip rainbows

I’m having a hard time choosing here!

somali cat checking out one catnip rainbow

This one’s pretty nice.

somali cat trying out other catnip rainbow

But then, so is this one!

somali cat is dazed and confused

I think I’m too high to decide!


* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.