Header Ads

Mews and Nips: Dennis Quaid the Actor Adopts Dennis Quaid the Cat



dennis-quaid-cat-adoption

In one of the best feel good stories of the year, actor Dennis Quaid recently adopted a black cat named Dennis Quaid from the Lynchburg Humane Society in Virginia. “It was really off the wall but we couldn’t resist,” he said, adding: “I’m out to save all the Dennis Quaids of the world.” The two Dennises met via Zoom, and Quaid’s The Pet Show cohost Jimmy Jellinek will fly to Virginia to pick up the new member of the Quaid household. For more about how this adoption came about, visit CNN.

If you missed any of the stories featured on the Conscious Cat this week, here’s a recap: on Sunday, I introduced you to the Women’s Meditation Network, which has helped me manage my anxiety during the pandemic, on Monday, we took an in depth look at litter box issues, on Tuesday, we reviewed the PetLibro Automatic Water Fountain, on Wednesday, I shared how honored I was about winning the CWA Mentor Award, on Thursday, we featured the Happy Hammock, and on Friday, I reviewed The Key Lime Crime.

Sarper Duman’s videos of him playing the piano for his cats are all delightful. I love this one of Fevzi, who is clearly fascinated with the birds he sees, but the power of the piano is stronger and keeps him in Sarper’s lap!

Have a great weekend!

Photo via CNN.com

The post Mews and Nips: Dennis Quaid the Actor Adopts Dennis Quaid the Cat appeared first on The Conscious Cat.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.