Header Ads

More Random Photos



You guys! Can you believe it’s the end of August already? Soon summer will be gone. I know some of you are happy about that. But not me. I kinda like summer…all the sunshine and being able to have windows open. Beats the snow and cold, that’s for sure!

Anyway…we’ve got some more random photos for you again…ones taken of me and Zoey these past few weeks.

Ernie sleeping sitting up

Me taking a cat nap…sitting up. The mom says she’s envious of us cats being able to sleep almost anywhere and in any position.

Zoey with her catnip cigar

Zoey taking a break after smoking…er, I mean…playing with her nip cigar.

Ernie sleeping in his cube

When I got tired of sleeping sitting up…I took to my cube for a real nap.

Zoey with her scratching post

Zoey showing off her scratching post. Jeez…that thing looks hardly used. Zoey better get to work on it.

Ernie hanging out on cardboard cube

Yesterday you saw me hiding behind my Kittyblocks. Here I am hanging out on them. Unlike Zoey and her scratching post, you can see I’ve gotten my claws into these.

Zoey with her tail in the air

Check out Zoey’s tail. It’s flying!

And finally…

deer walking across path

The mom goes walking almost every day. One day last week, she crossed paths with this beauty who didn’t seem phased at all with a human near. Most of the time the deer will run the other way if they see a human. The mom stopped in her tracks and Ms. Deer just slowly walked by. The mom couldn’t believe how close the deer was to her. There’s a canal that runs next to this walking path and Ms. Deer was headed down to the water to get a drink.

We see deer on the island all the time…but we never get tired of it.

I hope you enjoyed this edition of Random Photos.

pawprints



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/2EA12RQ
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.