Header Ads

My Matatabi Stick Faces



Summer shares a few of her matatabi stick faces.

I have a secret about my double rainbow post the other day. I actually started to lose interest in the catnip toys before my human was done with the photo session! So she brought out the secret weapon: my matatabi stick! It may have lost versus the catnip in my video, but it still saved the day!

somali cat checking out matatabi stick

I was ready to walk off the set… until the stick showed up!

somali cat examining matatabi stick more closely

I confess… I can’t resist a good matatabi stick!

somali cat giving silvervine stick a tentative bite

Of course, I didn’t want to look too excited at first.

somali cat giving stick a good bite

But the truth came out soon enough!

somali cat enjoying matatabi stick

I’m a total matatabi stick freak!

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.