Header Ads

My Small Wind Adventure – on Video!



Summer shares a video of her small wind adventure, when she braves the AC.

I’m sure you remember my small adventures, in which my human presented me with a few challenges to help desensitize me to certain outdoor things. While we were out, she actually shot some video of my small wind adventure.

somali cat with fur being blown by AC fan

Eventually, she sat down and edited it together. And because she was a little bored, she added an epic soundtrack. Even though the video is only about a minute long!

somali cat passing AC fan test

So what are you waiting for? The video is below. Let me know how crazy you think my human is for knitting together three different songs for a one-minute video.

Oh yeah, and if you are enjoying my videos, remember to Like them on YouTube, and Subscribe to my channel! My videos are usually a little more elaborate than the one you see above!

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.