Header Ads

Reluctant Play Session



Summer has a reluctant play session during her modeling work

I was modeling the other day, and my human thought I might like a play break. As if! You’d think she knew me better than that. I don’t know how many of you know this, but I’m not a very playful kitty most of the time. I have my moments, of course, like every cat, where I cut loose. But when I’m working I just want to do what I’m supposed to, whether it’s wear dresses, cuddle with patients, or practice tricks.

trying to tempt somali cat with cat toy

When I’m busy, I usually can’t be bothered with playtime. Also to let you know, this is totally not common for my breed. Somali cats are known for their playful natures. Well, except for this Somali cat.

somali cat examining cat toy

So yeah, I was not impressed by this toy. I wanted to get back to wearing dresses.

somali cat deciding to play with the cat toy just a little

Finally it did pique my interest a little bit.

somali cat chomping on cat toy

Okay, I played with it. Now can I get back to work?

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.