Header Ads

Photo Session With My Carrier (Including Outtakes)



Summer does a photo session with her Sleepypod carrier, including outtakes.

My human did a quickie photo session of me in my Sleepypod carrier for an interview she did about my therapy cat work. But it was a nice early evening, so after she took off my therapy vest, she took a few more pictures. She even shot some video with the real camera, which I may share sometime next week (she is still getting the hang of the autofocus).

somali cat rubbing her face on Sleepypod carrier

I hung out and rubbed on the edge of the carrier for a while. Then my human got bored and pulled out some treats.

somali cat asking for treats

That kinda got my attention!

somali cat posing with sleepypod carrier

I even sat in front of my Sleepypod and posed for a few shots. I was feeling extra photogenic.

somali cat awkwardly sitting up

At least until she started taking awkward shots of me sitting up. She even got one in focus. Unfortunately.

* * *


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.