Header Ads

International Box Day…NOT!



Hi everybuddy. Today is International Box Day…a day joyously celebrated by cats everywhere. Because cats love boxes. Or they’re supposed to. But I have a confession to make.  I don’t!  Seriously…I’m very wary of those cardboard contraptions. I’m afraid if I step a paw in one, it will eat me!

Zoey lying down

For Box Day, the lady with the yellow hair put out a box just for me thinking I would immediately jump in it and she could take some pictures of me enjoying all the things that a box has to offer. But that wasn’t happening. Instead of jumping in it, I ignored it. In fact, I didn’t just ignore it, I avoided it…I wouldn’t go near it. I couldn’t wait for her to get it away from me.

So I’m sorry…there are no pictures of me in a box. BUT! Not to disappoint all of you…I do love being in my cube…that’s kinda like a box, isn’t it? I mean, it’s square like a box…so doesn’t that count?

Zoey in her cube

I’d wish you all a Happy Box Day, but that would be a little dishonest of me since I don’t really mean it. Am I the only cat that doesn’t like boxes?

Box Day Logo 2020

International Box Day…fun for all critters…except for me!



from The Island Cats…Every Cat wants to be an Island Cat! https://ift.tt/2NdFmLK
via IFTTT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.