Header Ads

Friday Photo Flubs



Summer shares some of her favorite photo flubs from the last week.

The photo flubs have been piling up over the last few photo shoots, so I thought I’d share them with you today. The above photo isn’t really an outtake — it’s just kind of strange that I’m in front of my broken concrete table, making happy paws.

Somali cat in bikini sitting up with sunglasses falling off

This photo from my bikini photo shoot, on the other hand, is all sorts of wrong! If you look closely, you’ll notice the blur towards my hind legs is my sunglasses, which fell off when I sat up.

somali cat looking annoyed at parakeets at pet store

If you recall, I mentioned that the parakeets at the pet store always ignore me. As you can tell here, I’m none too pleased about that.

somali cat at front door, with candle, and with tongue out

In spite of the somber intent of Monday’s blog post, there were some memorable outtakes. This was one of them.

somali cat candlelight vigil outtake

And so was this one.

awkward shot of somali cat

This was from the photo session for yesterday’s blog. Often, when we are doing studio shoots, my human will take a few extra photos to save for YouTube thumbnails or other purposes. But I have no idea what she was thinking when she took this shot!

I hope you enjoyed my photo flubs! Do you have a favorite? Let me know!

* * *


No comments

Powered by Blogger.